Share your summer-to-do list here!
Yes. I’m finally taking a long break to do some relaxing, traveling, and basically anything I want to do with no set in stone itinerary for leisure and not business…boldly going where I have never gone before.
Yes, there are several things…
– Going out to Sonoma in late June for the NASCAR races…
– Our youngest coming home after her Plebe Cruise as a Midshipman on 1 July, and then spending 4 weeks with us before returning to the US Naval Academy.
– Our annual 4th of July Parade in town, and then our BBQ here on the Ranch… we had 75 people out last year, and plan for something similar.
– Loading up the horse trailer and going to the annual “Brother’s Reunion” at Donner Lake… seeing my 3 brothers and their families… a nice weekend at the lake, celebrating my two older brothers’ birthdays at the end of July.
– “Big and Rich” in concert at the Ironstone Vineyards ‘down the street’ on Aug. 10.
And of course, I’m looking forward to the END of Summer and it’s evil heat… getting all our crops and produce in, the wine pressed and aging, the animals fattened and sold.
The thing I look forward to MOST… is the rain that finally signals the END of Summer.
1. w̶h̶a̶c̶k̶ ̶i̶t̶
I’m looking forward to next weekend (4 day vacay) and I’m looking forward to some trips over the hotter months, like to the beach.
Hitting level 90 in an online MMO game
Yes I am.
I’m looking forward to going to the beach.
going on picnics
summer drives to backwoods places
going to see a baseball game at the stadium
just chilling out and relaxing
To the weather – its May and I’m still wearing a winter coat (that’s what you get for living in England)
no because i have to take summer class and it is going to be hard as heck
Pool, Amusement Park, etc. But I have to work so it’s not gonna be that fun :/