I dunno about you guys but im pretty good at drawing and most things in the artistic field. ive noticed that all the other lesbians i meet are also crazy good something having to do with art. so….now im cuious about everyone else in the lgbtq community.
for gay people:
1. are you a guy or girl?
2. are you…
Wow, great question, I was wondering the same thing!
1. I’m a girl
2. I’m lesbian
3. I think I am yes…
4. Calligraphy, draw, play instruments like guitar and french horn, video editing, and such.
Video editing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JboIjv7L…
Stop Motion video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Td06e2_Ogg
1. are you a guy or girl? I was a girl last time i checked
2. are you gay or bi or trans? Gay i guess i dont do labels
3. do you consider urself artistic? A little in my own special way
4. if so, what do you (draw, paint, sculpt, sing, anything in the arts department)? I write, do photography and i act, a lot.
1. I’m a girl.
3. Yes!!! =)
4. I’m a freaking pro at writing. Well, I’m at least better than Stephenie Meyer.
I draw as well, most of the stuff I draw is cute =)
I’m a good photographer, but I don’t really consider that “art,” no offense to anyone.
Everyone I know says I should be an interior designer because I make everything around the house look really cute.
1. I am a girl.
2. I’m with Charli on the labels. Labels are not for me. Okay, I’m not straight. I have a girlfriend.
3. I am artistic.
4. I do all those things! I love music… singing and playing the clarinet. I mostly like to draw and paint. =)
Here’s an album of some stuff:
4 Drawing, painting and photography
1. are you a guy or girl? bloke
2. are you gay or bi or trans? Gay
3. do you consider urself artistic? no
4. if so, what do you (draw, paint, sculpt, sing, anything in the arts department)? I enjoy the arts
I think Butterbing is the most beautiful dancer!
I’m a latecomer.
1.) I am male.
2.) I’m a transsexual, and I don’t know what orientation I am for sure. Now I’m simply asexual. xD
3.) I suppose.
4.) I play the piano (over ten years), the violin (about five or six), I write an awful lot and I sometimes like doing things like drawing and photography, but not often. I can sing, but I don’t, and I dance like a block of wood. </3
3: I can play the guitar a bit, piano a bit more, drums quite well. I draw like a 3 year old though lol.
4: As above.
4. Novelist, Comedian, Scriptwriter, Songwriter, Musician, Memoirist.