I drank mouthwash……?

I drank mouthwash and the back of the bottle says to call poison control. does anyone know what the number is????

Drink plenty of water and you’ll be fine 🙂

You cannot have consumed much since it kind of burns.

Still you can call 911 if required.

They will forward your call accordingly.

unless you swallowed a whole lot you don’t need to call. A little mouthwash will not hurt you in the least. Just make sure you have a glass of water!

Unless you swallowed more than you use for rinsing, you should be OK.(which is usually around 2-3 tablespoons-though I wouldn’t suggest swallowing that amount daily either). Poison control’s number can usually be found on the first few pages of any phone book, or you can google it.
Find the number here: http://www.aapcc.org/DNN/

no matter if it isn’t a yeast an infection, it will be geographical tongue, it is a few thing they do no longer understand what motives it completely. from time to time human beings have hypersensitive reactions that reason it. you may both get a second opinion, or do exactly not stick your tongue out at others. 🙂 heavily, what number of human beings have stated to you, “wow, why is your tongue white? we would nicely be our personal worse critics and for some thing you have not got any administration over and also you enable it deliver your self self belief down, is your determination. no longer one human being in this international is suited and that i wager in case you ask really everyone, there’ll be some thing about themselves that they don’t love, and also you does no longer see what they see.

Swallowing a little bit of mouthwash won’t hurt you, so it would really depend on how much you swallowed. Did you literally drink it…like swallow a lot? Or did you just accidently swallow the amount you used to swish?

Hope you didn’t swallow a whole lot. But if just a little don’t worry. Here ya go: 1-800-222-1222

How much did u drink? If it was alot then call if its a litte bit u should be fine
Once i drank a little less then wat you normaly use cuz i chocked and it just went down -__- lol and i freaked out but i was fine

Hopw u r to 🙂 good look

You should be fine. I knew a girl that purposely drank it for the alcohol content in it. Didnt do anything to her.

just call 1-800-222-1222

It depends on your weight and how much you drank.

Leave a Comment